IT Auditor - CIA or CISA req , ACL, NW Security Audits
Company: Executive Levels International
Posted on: February 25, 2021
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT PUBLISH ALL OF OUR JOBS. IT Auditor - CIA
or CISA req , ACL, NW Security Audits Executive Levels
International LLC - Washington, DC THIS IS A GREAT Position ** HOT
POSITION W/ RECESSION PROOF COMPANY !!!!***MUST BE LOCAL TO
WASHINGTON, DC AREA ***We have an amazing client seeking to hire a
full-time strong IT Auditor ideally with Big 4 type (current or
former KPMG, Accenture, Deloitte, EY, PWC) experience for the IT
Systems and Auditing group! If you are looking for the
following:PERKS: WORK/LIFE BALANCE - NOT WORKING AS A CONTRACTOR OR
ON CLIENT SITE - TRUE INTERNAL CORPORATE ENVIRONMENT - ACROSS
STREET FROM METRO - SEPARATE COMMUTER PAY FOR METRO/PARKING/TRAIN
THAT YOU CHOOSE - FAMILY FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT**************
CURRENTLY DOING DISTANCE ONBOARDING ETC!!!
- An environment to GROW YOUR CAREER and not have to change
- To LEARN new and exciting auditing techniques or other related
- Want to EARN your worth and have benefits that are amazing to
go with it to include a bonus, 4 weeks vaca., ETC.
- To EXPAND your certifications and training
- COMMUTER benefits for metro/parking
- Work in a TEAM DEDICATED to auditingTHIS IS THE PLACE!!!IDEAL
CERTIFICATIONS: CIA, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CPA (any combo)You will be
THE GOLDEN CANDIDATE if you have some combo of experience with
network security audits, mainframes, ACL (Audit Command Language),
RACF (Resource Access Control Facility), Firewalls, Control-SA or
Ringneck. Also, have worked with operating systems like UNIX,
Windows NT and Novell and databases management systems like Sybase,
Oracle and SQL Server.WHY THEY NEED YOUR AMAZING IT AUDITING
- Because you are amazing at conducting information systems
audits utilizing computer-assisted audit techniques and can
evaluate IT operations and strategies to identify opportunities for
improvement in processes and outcomes.
- Because you can provide technical audit advice relating to
systems/operations; systems development, design, and controls;
systems security; change/project management; business process
improvement; complex integrated systems and related computer
applications; disaster recovery; and IBM mainframe, Unix and
Windows NT environments.
- Because you can advise and consult on risk management and
controls for new systems and/or processes associated with the
assigned corporate projects, following a system development life
cycle methodology, as appropriate.
- Because you can participate in risk assessments of the business
process and project level. NOW who wouldn't want to take advantage
Posted On: Sunday, January 24, 2021 Apply to this job
- About You
- What is NOT happening for you where you are now/why seeking new
- What would you like to do in your next role? *
- What compensation range would you consider suitable for your
next role? Are you flexible based on benefits etc.
- Are you local to do the DC area?
- Job Related
- What Auditing certifications do you currently have? (ie. CISA
or CIA etc.) *
- How many years of IT Auditing do you have? *
- Do you have penetration testing experience? *
- Do you have extensive experience with access control software?
Keywords: Executive Levels International, Washington DC , IT Auditor - CIA or CISA req , ACL, NW Security Audits, Accounting, Auditing , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!