Senior Treasury Analyst
Company: Arrow Electronics
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Position:Senior Treasury AnalystJob Description:What You ll Be
- Monitor daily cash position & cash flow with funding
- Process daily bank reconciliation with global treasury
- Verify FX payment supporting documents.
- Keep informed of SAFE regulation and make sure no compliance
issue for foreign currency payment and collection.
- Implement treasury projects, i.e. bank loan, cash pool, change
of bank, BADD, bond, entrusted loan, shareholder loan, capital
injection, RPA, and etc.
- Facilitate currency conversion, prepare FX exposure report and
take hedging action, preparing supporting documents as required by
banks and regulators.
- Prepare treasury reporting package.
- Maintain treasury contract filing work.
- Support H2H & Treasury automation project.
- Assist implementation of cash pooling solution.
- Other ad-hoc work / projects.What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Finance or
- Above 5 years treasury function experiences in big MNC.
- Good understanding of business model.
- Meet the target (timely and accurately reporting).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook and
- Detail oriented.
- Analytical skills.
- Negotiation and strong communication, be able to work across
- Understands the story behind the numbers.
- Experience with Oracle is a must.
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speech.
- Able to work independently with strong sense of responsibility
and can work under pressure.
- Ability to overcome internal and external resistance.
- Honestly, integrity, precise.
- Confidentiality.What s In It For YouAt Arrow, we recognize that
financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an
ideal job. That s why we offer competitive financial compensation,
including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Double Pay
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Special/Extra Leave
- 5-Day Work Week
- Free Shuttle Bus
- Growth Opportunities
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD
Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Caf with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All
- Bike Racks
- And more!About ArrowArrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an
award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine s Most
Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000
leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019
sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that
improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the
entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage
forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology
accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at .Our
strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as
Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to
bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical
technologies to make it happen. Learn more at .For more job
opportunities, please visit .Location:CN-Shanghai, China (BM
Intercontinental BC)Time Type:Full timeJob
Category:Accounting/Finance Associated topics: analyse, financial
analyst, financial analytic, financial reporting analyst,
government, guidance, legal, monitor, refine, valuation
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Washington DC , Senior Treasury Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!