Company: Anthem, Inc
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Internal AuditorLocation: United StatesRequisition #:
PS31349Post Date: Feb 03, 2020Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem,
Inc., its a powerful combination, and the foundationupon which were
creating greater access to care for our members, greater valuefor
our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and
togetherwe will drive the future of health care .This is an
exceptionalopportunity to do innovative work that means more to you
and those we serveat one of America's leading health benefits
companies and a Fortune Top 50Company.Location :Indianapolis,IN;
Mason, OH; Virginia Beach, VA; Atlanta, GAThe Internal Auditor
ensures stability and compliance with SarbanesOxley (SOX) and SSAE
18 (SOC 1 and SOC 2) audit and regulatory
requirements/mandates.Primary duties mayinclude but are not limited
- Creates and documents resultsof audit/compliance testing and
review in accordance with professional standardsincluding SOX and
- Provides research support,develop work programs, engagement
plans and collaborate with audit teammembers.
- Documents Operational andFinancial business processes or
processes dependent on InformationTechnology.
- Assesses risk of IT systems,operational processes, or financial
- Performs audit procedures toassess the Operational, Financial
or Information Technology controlenvironment relating to all areas
of the company.
- Produces engagement planning,tests planning, documents
findings, and defines appropriate remediation.Requires a BS/BA
inaccounting or finance; 2+ years related experience; or any
combination ofeducation and experience, which would provide an
- Certified Information SystemsAuditor (CISA), Certified Internal
Auditor (CIA), Certified Publicaccounting (CPA), Certified Fraud
Examiner (CFE) or a Masters Degree in arelated business field.
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux,UNIX, mainframes or other relevant
- Competent understanding ofaudit and regulatory requirements and
standards (PCAOB, CobiT, SSAE 18,SOX etc.).
- Competent desktop skills (MSOffice-Excel, Word, Access, and
- Strong written and verbalcommunication skills.
- Excellent organization and timemanagement skills.
- Ability to work in teamenvironment.Anthem, Inc. is rankedas one
of Americas Most Admired Companies among health insurers by
Fortunemagazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company
for Diversity. Tolearn more about our company and apply, please
visit us at antheminc.com/careers.EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: Anthem, Inc, Washington DC , Internal Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!